Why drink Chinese herbal tea for heatiness
There are plenty of reasons and benefits to drink Chinese herbal tea in Singapore.
Singapore’s weather is humid and sunny most of the time. The highest temperature could be as high as 31 degree celcius! A quick fix to battle the tropical heat is to hide in an air-conditioned room or indulge in a locals’ favourite beverage, liang cha (Chinese Herbal Tea) which has ‘cooling effect’ on the body.
If you have been to any websites that introduce Singapore local food, we are known for local delights such as “Laksa”, “Chili Crabs”, “Fish head curry” and more. These dishes have a bunch of flavours, and it’s spicy. ‘We also loved BBQ food like “Sambal Stingray”, “Satay” and all these mouth-watering local delights call for a cooling Jia Jia Liang Teh.
There are many benefits to drinking Chinese herbal tea. With 11 premium Chinese herbs skillfully brewed using traditional methods, you can enjoy all these benefits in Jia Jia Herbal Tea.
- Chrysanthemum Flower: Helps to dispel heat
- Redroot Gromwell Root: Clears body toxins
- Ginseng Root: Reinforces vital energy
- Common Selfheal Spike: Helps with relief of headaches and dizziness
- Capillary Wormwood Herb: Clear wind and damp heat
- Common Lophatherum Herb: Promotes diuresis
- Lalang Grass Rhizome: Clears heat from lung and stomach
- Dried Grass Jelly: Helps with relief of sore throat or fever
- Spreading Hedyotis Herb: Detoxification
- Liquorice: Nourishes the lung
- Grosvenor Momordica Fruit: Anti-inflammatory effects
It’s affordable, and you can get it everywhere in Singapore!
You can get Jia Jia Herbal Tea in major supermarkets, F&B outlets, convenience stores and online. Available in 300ml and 500ml.